Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Dyslexia II    

Dyslexia II

meuge
Argentina

Dyslexia II

As I don �t want this post to get lost in the previous post I wrote a new one.
In fact I already downloaded and read jamiejules contribution ...
I feel in the obligation to share with you the link...and yes!!! I am advertising this printable (though it is not mine Wink)
It is worthwhile downloading !
It is a fantastic piece of writing!! Thank you for sharing this simple, well-explained , clear and straightforward guide!!! I think I could  keep writing adjectives to describe it!
I advise you people to download it and read it. Extremely helpful  and concise...

Thank you again !!!
M. Eugenia

3 Apr 2009      

eng789
Israel

jamiejulesCool!       Thanks for sharing. 

3 Apr 2009     

mitokondri
Turkey

Hi everybody,

I have a problem about uploading my worksheet here..I am using office 2007 but i cant upload anything. How can I solve this problem?

3 Apr 2009     

jamiejules
France

thank you "meuge" for your nice comments, they mean the world to me! I have been fighting for a better understanding of dyslexia in all the schools I have taught and this site is the opportunity to make the awareness wider!! thank you!

3 Apr 2009     

akva
Slovakia

worth downloading :-D
thanks for the tip !

3 Apr 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Thanks, Jamie, now I have read it, the whole piece. It is going to be very, very useful. This is a different way of sharing what each one of us has to give. Thanks for your work.

3 Apr 2009