Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A challenge for you!!!!    

A challenge for you!!!!

Damielle
Argentina

A challenge for you!!!!

Could you help me writing this story again??.

4 Apr 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Once upon the time, I was lonely; looking for somebody; who .....

4 Apr 2009     

LoonyDancer
Poland

... who would be like me in every wa; so that we two had sth in common to do and say. Then I found you one day and said: you will be my friend forever; you made me so happy, you brightened up my life, we got along so well and had lots of fun in our stride... And now I can just cannot imagine what I would have done without you, for you are so wonderful, funny and sweet you are my dream-come-true; so dear friend  say you will always be there, to share in my good and bad time and to tell me �you care � :)

that was cool :p

4 Apr 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Our friendship story
once upon a time I was lonely; looking for somebody who would be like me in every way; so that we too had something in common to do and say. Then I found you one day and said you will be my forever friend, you made me so happy you brighten up my life. We got along so well and had lots of fun in our own stride.
And now I just cannot imagine what I would have done without you for you are so wonderful, funny and sweet. You are my dream come true. So dear friend say you will always be there, to share in good and bad times and to tell me you care

4 Apr 2009     

verita
Portugal

Hello Damielle,

I´m no so sure about the underlined words but it´s 1:40 a.m and I´m trying to write my Master, so thoughts keep running in my head which makes thinks difficult for me!

I think I´ve written the story! check it, I may have forgotten a word or so!

Hope it helps!

Our friendship story

Once upon a time, I was looking for somebody who would be like me in every way;
so that  we had something in common to do and say.
Then I found you one day and said: " you will be my for ever friend";
you made me so happy you brighten up my life; 
we got along so well and had lots of fun in our stride...
I now I just cannot imagine what I would have done without you. 
you are so wonderful, funny and sweet, you are my dream come true;
so dear friend, say you will always be there to share in my god and bad times and to tell me "you care".

4 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

So, are you looking in a mirror & talking to yourself?

Just a thought....

4 Apr 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Thanks so much!!!! I couldn �t answer before because the broad band had some flaws.

4 Apr 2009