Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > visual aids for speeches     

visual aids for speeches

sldiaz
Panama

visual aids for speeches

Hello everyone Smile

First, I want to thank you for all your wonderful contributions that make my work easier and my classes  more interesting each dayClap , also thank you all for your kind and motivating comments on my worksheets, they encourage me to keep on working and trying to improve myself day after day.

Second, I need your help.  We know that using visual aids is a good way to make speeches more clear, effective and memorable.  In my case, I ask my sixth grade students to use visual aid (charts, posters, etc) in every presentation, they make them in class and they work very well.  They have made charts, posters, big books to show in class.  My question is...do u have more ideas about other kinds of visual aids they can make in class??

Thanks in advance.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

4 Apr 2009      

Marla D.
United States

Hi,
If your students have access to the computer, powerpoints are wonderful for presentations. If you have white board technology, the students can do so much with that as well. You didn�t say what types of of projects they are working on. A wall of flags representing the students� countries is nice. I don�t know the age of your students. If they are young, they can color these.
Have a good weekend.

4 Apr 2009