Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Reported worksheets    

Reported worksheets

Thumbelina17
Portugal

Reported worksheets

Today I downloaded a worksheet "Daily Routines". Someone said that all the pictures were taken from www.mesenglish.com . I �ve already seen images of this site in some worksheets, mainly those related to "parts of human body" and they are still here. If you search body and click on pages 20 and 21 you can easily find two worksheets with mes english images.

I Think it �s not correct. Why weren �t they reported?

8 Apr 2009      

victor
Spain

Hello,

You can report those worksheets yourself. Everybody can use the reporting option.

8 Apr 2009     

dareka1
Japan

�He �s a one man band working really hard as well. He really doesn �t like people using his pictures (which is fair enough in my opinion). He makes all the pictures himself. He �s really creative.

�So- Hey everyone? Can you please not use MES English pictures if you make a worksheet. He doesn �t give you permission to use them.

8 Apr 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

If, as you say "  Someone said that all the pictures were taken from www.mesenglish.com . " you should have checked before downloading.
As far as it concerns to the other printables with Mark �s clipart, as Victor has already answered you, why didn �t you, yourself, report them?

8 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

You confuse me Thumbelina!

You said you downloaded a worksheet with images you know are from MES English & then you say you didn �t download a worksheet because it was an MES English handout... pretty inconsistent.

Everyone should report things when they see them - how else will Victor be aware of what needs to be checked/removed or to have confirmed with others with the new reporting system?

I take it they are now reported, so they will be removed in due course?

8 Apr 2009