Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > plaese send me your e mail address I will send you the right one    

plaese send me your e mail address I will send you the right one

abut
Turkey

plaese send me your e mail address I will send you the right one

Hi everybody who downloaded my worksheet today "reflexive pronouns"
I was so ill yesterday night but instead of bu illness I wanted to prepare something and upload. I don �t like idle time. So sorry for my mistakes. Please send me your e mail addresses and I will send you the right one. Also I will also update it. Once again I am sorry

hugs from Turkey

8 Apr 2009      

abut
Turkey

I AM SORRY MY DEAR FRIENDS. THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WARNING ME INDULGENTLY. I UPDATE THIS WORKSHEET. SORRY ONCE MORE TIME

8 Apr 2009     

Mulle
Denmark

I would like a revised copy of mentioned worksheet.
My email is [email protected]
Thanks,
Gitte

8 Apr 2009     

kathy2701
Peru

hi abut. I downloaded your worksheet. I fyou don �t mind you can send it to my e-mail please. Thanks

[email protected]

8 Apr 2009     

pugovka
Ukraine

Hi abut! Please send me your your ws "Reflexive pronouns" to my e-mail [email protected] . I downloaded it and I want use it with my students. Thanks a lot!  Smile

8 Apr 2009