Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > MISTAKE IN MY LAST CONTRIBUTION (YESTERDAY īS)    

MISTAKE IN MY LAST CONTRIBUTION (YESTERDAY īS)

meuge
Argentina

MISTAKE IN MY LAST CONTRIBUTION (YESTERDAY īS)

Sorry ,a million times sorry!!!
I have just found a mistake in my last contribution, the one about the simple past crossword... The answer key to the crossword was wrong, now I have updated the printable with the correct answer key...
I will try sending the correct key to the ones who left comments...to the others here it is:

ACROSS

1-FED 3-STOLE 4- WOKE 5-SWEPT 7-FROZE 8-BOUGHT 12-SLEPT 13-DRANK

14-ROSE 16-CAUGHT 18-FORGOT 19-DUG 20-LEFT

DOWN

2-DROVE 4-WORE 5-SHOOK 6-HELD 7-FLEW 9-TOOK 10-RANG 11-HUNG 12-SENT 15-RODE 16-CHOSE 17-TAUGHT

Thank you Paulaesl for letting me know about these ones also:

6. I caught the bird and �.it gently in my hands until I could put it back outside.
11. My husband gave me a painting for my birthday. I �.it on the living room wall.
16. Sue had to choose between a purple dress and a blue one. She finally ��the blue one.

Sorry again!!! and thank you for your comments and for downloading it! Embarrassed

8 Apr 2009      

paula_esl
Portugal

You don īt need to be sorry or embarrassed. That īs what happens when we work with our children around. Sometimes there are things that we miss. Anyway I liked your worksheet a lot and, as it is editable, we can change those small details. Thank you very much for sharing your work!

8 Apr 2009