Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > what is wrong?    

what is wrong?

VALERIA FERNANDEZ
Uruguay

what is wrong?

hi
today I uploaded two worksheets and when I was uploading the third one it told me that I had reached my daily limit
how can it be possible?

9 Apr 2009      

Carcade
Russian Federation

IT �S A STUPID RULE OF THIS SITE. ONLY 3 DOWNLOADS IN A DAY

9 Apr 2009     

wingyourdreams
Vietnam

Hi there,
The rule is that you can only upload at most 3 worksheets per day. If you still have more, plz wait until the next day, then you can continue uploading! Be patient and good luck!
Have a nice evening!

9 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

I sorry you feel that way Carcade. Unfortunately it was put in place because some people (mainly new members) were uploading 20 pages in one day with one picture on each A4 page calling it a flashcard set... or people were uploading a 3 page document and the answer key all on separate pages when in fact it would have been well under the 300kb size. It became a huge frustration to have to download "sets" that should have been one download, the daily download section became very overloaded with lots of documents that had been separated out in order to try and get as many points as possible.

So the upload limit would not have happened if over a period of a few months the site had not become  crammed with people uploading masses of separate pages just to get points. So it is not Victors fault, it is the people who didn �t play nicely here.

Victor discussed with the community about a solution and then he decided what he wanted to happen. After all it is his site!

I hope that explains why there is a upload limit now per day.

9 Apr 2009