Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Anyone like the flag with country´s name idea?    

Anyone like the flag with country´s name idea?

MartaZ
Poland

Hi Marla, I also have an Apple Imac and I can see the country if I point at the flag and click with 2 fingers. A window opens, you choose Properties (at the bottom) and there you go.

I agree, though, that it �d be more convenient to see the country under the flag.

All the best,
Marta

9 Apr 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

I right-clicked..I left clicked... I touched...but the countries names refused to fly wiith the flags. Maybe the wind is blowing from the wrong direction here.Big smile. �I WILL find a way yet! �Wink�Huggs to all.�
ps. I use Google Chrome. �maybe that is why it does not show the country�s name?Confused

9 Apr 2009     

Amna 107
United Arab Emirates

I can see the name of the country when I point to the flag! Maybe because I am using Internet Explorer. Hope you will be able to see the names this way too because it is an easy way :)

9 Apr 2009     

cely
Argentina

HI everybody!
I have google chrome, I can �t see the country neither if I right-clicked nor ifI open... What can I do? I think it �s a good idea to learn more about countries �flags.
Hugs, Cely

9 Apr 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

I use Chrome too cely. Just like you..it does not work with the flag. �But I �have just tried with Internet Explorer and "Hey Presto" �it works there !!!!Smile

9 Apr 2009     

wolfy
Chile

Right click on the flag and save image as: When the window to save appears it will give you the name of the country.

10 Apr 2009     

arielka
Poland

Great idea! Sometimes I look at the flag and I must admit that I have no idea which country is it ;)

10 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2