Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > sorry to bother you    

sorry to bother you

angelamoreyra
Argentina

sorry to bother you

hello all of you I think that I have already asked you this.I CAN �T UPLOAD MY WS WITH IMAGES I REDUCE THE IMAGES BUT THEY DON �T CHANGE FROM mb to KB.
(i have works 8 as a word processor maybe that is the problem it has .ws files and not .doc files) however there is an option to close as .doc file but it is always bigger than 300 kb.i really have a lot of sheets with images ,when i try to paste an image jpg to a .doc file it �s 78kb for example but when i save the file as a doc it turns into a bigger file as MB I DON �T UNDERSTAND.I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ME  MY PROBLEM AND I THINK THAT WS ARE NICER AND INTERESTING WHEN THEY HAVE DRAWINGS OR IMAGES ON THEM.MANY THANKS THANKS THANKS 

11 Apr 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hi titila! To reduce an image, you �ve got several options. This is one of them: download the image from any site and save it in a file. Click on it with the right button of the mouse and open it with microsoft picture manager. Choose format and resize the picture (40%, 50%....) and then save as..... Open your worksheet, click on insert image and there you are.

Also, when you click on a picture in one of your worksheets, select in the Image toolbar "Compress" image, and then compress all.

You can also try Paint. Click on the image in the worksheet and "copy". Open Paint and paste. Resize the picture and save as.

I �m sure you �ll succeed. In case you don �t, private message me. I �ll be glad to help you.
Hugs,
mena

11 Apr 2009