Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > This time House Unit with family members and prepositions :P    

This time House Unit with family members and prepositions :P

Little Miss Lady
Spain

This time House Unit with family members and prepositions :P

Helloo again! Hows this weekend going? Its a pity that the holiday is coming to its end :(. But anyways, Im still working hard here and Im sure all of you are too.

This time im developing the house unit, with parts of the house, objects in them, and family members, so Ss can construct sentences like: �My mother is cooking in the kitchen �. I �ve also addeed prepositions, just so they can distinguish between them.

My question this time is, if anyone has marvalleous ideas like last time and could help me? I know about the Shoe box house, which is wonderful and some worksheets which I have made too, but are there any tips for other activ, games, songs, or for introducing the topic? Im sure I will receive fantastic responses from you! You teachers are all great! THANKS!!!! :)

11 Apr 2009