Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Palm Sunday    

Palm Sunday

domnitza
Romania

Palm Sunday

I hope I found the correct translation for a Romanian celebration which takes place tomorrow: Palm Sunday or The Flowers Day, when we celebrate all the people having names of flowers: Florin, Florina, Violeta, Delia, Crina, Narcisa and so many more. Romanian traditions say that weather tomorrow will be the same on Easter day, and I hope we will have a sunny day.

Happy anniversary for all and Happy  Easter for the Catholics who will celebrate it tomorrow. May your hearts be full of light and hope.

Domnitza 

11 Apr 2009      

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Thanks dear Domnitza.
I wish you all a happy Easter.

HUGE HUGS,

11 Apr 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Thank you so much dear Domnitza! Palm Sunday is double special for me. My daughter was born on that day 30 years ago...

Hugs,
 mena

11 Apr 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

What a nice celebration you have, dominitza!!!! I like to know about celebrations and festivities around the world, I think it �s very interesting,
warm regards, PAULA

11 Apr 2009     

mariamit
Greece

HAPPY PALM SUNDAY
HAPPY EASTER
HAPPY PASSOVER

11 Apr 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Happy Easter!!!

11 Apr 2009