Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Have a very nice day!!!!    

Have a very nice day!!!!

Damielle
Argentina

Have a very nice day!!!!

I love English789 �s new avatar. It �s a Basset hound!!! Our family  used to have a kennel and breed them!!!! Some people usually say that they are stupid but i think they are not. My favourite she dog, called Wanda, could open the fridge on her own to take her favourite vegetable, tomato!!! She also knew how to open the doors by jumping on the door handle and pushing at the same time.

Look at this video...

11 Apr 2009      

eng789
Israel

Puppies Thank you so much.

I love dogs.  We have always had dogs.  But, now that all my kids are away from home at univ. and my hubbie is away a lot because he is a tour bus driver,  I �m the only one who will be able to take care of one.  The problem is that Sunday to Wednesday I am never home before  4 pm and sometimes I work until 6:30 which means I get home closer to 7 pm.  I leave for work at about 7:30 am -  how can I get a dog and then leave him alone for so many hours.  I want a house dog who will jump on my bed to wake me up - not just a dog in the yard.

I �m going to have to wait about 5 more years till I retire and then the first thing I will do is get a dog. 

Basset hounds are one of my favorites.

happy holidays
                                                         Barbara

11 Apr 2009     

Marla D.
United States

Damiellle,
How did you do that pouring coffee pot? Barbara how did you do the puppies with the wagging tails?
So cute.
Marla

11 Apr 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Dera Marla,
I don �t make them. I just search and get them from the net. Here you have a kind of tutorial on how to get them:

11 Apr 2009     

Marla D.
United States

Thanks Damielle. I was looking for the poem worksheet you talked about in your profile- "There is no ham in hamburger..." I cannot find it.

11 Apr 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Check you PM

11 Apr 2009