Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A great lesson on how to live!!!!!!    

A great lesson on how to live!!!!!!

Damielle
Argentina

A great lesson on how to live!!!!!!

I want to share this link to a video conference I have just got in my private e-mail. It �s a great lesson but quite moving. So, only open the link if you want to get that lesson to learn to live..

The mail said that this man died some month ago.

11 Apr 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Yes, he died some while ago, July 2008. You can also buy his book, The Last Lecture.

11 Apr 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

What a beautiful piece of wisdom...
How refreshing to find something and someone who supports my inner tendencies and ways of life...

THANK YOU... Thumbs Up

God bless hos soul.

How true - that �s what I always say, we shouldn �t love principles (he said "things") more than people.

Thank you again.  Cry

11 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

What an amazing man to be able to open himself up to the world like that.  Very sad that he is no longer with us.

11 Apr 2009     

chorima
Spain

great lesson! sometimes it is good to see something that reminds us what it is worthwhile
Thanks Damielle for sharing this with us
Regards
Chorima

11 Apr 2009     

yingying
China

How true it is that we should stop complaining about what we can �t achieve and we just forget to work even harder. Right, dreams will come to us if we learn how to live. I always believe each of us comes to the world for a reason, and I believe he came to bring us all this wisdom and thank him for bringing us  this precious gift. Thanks Damielle for this sharing this with us.

11 Apr 2009