Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Can I use pictures from others teachers ws?     

Can I use pictures from others teachers ws?

demeter_mar
Uruguay

Can I use pictures from others teachers ws?

I want to use some pictures that I have seen in some of your great ws, but I don�t want to have a problem, so I ask for permission to do that. Of course, I will only use the pictures not the exercises. Thanks! 

10 Oct 2008      

Logos
Malaysia

A quick answer to this is surely Yes.  The chances are that the teachers who prepared their worksheet got their pictures from someone else anyway.  You are just continuing the cycle.  The only problem comes when you insert pictures that clearly have copyright markings on them or when you copy entire worksheets, including all the pictures and all the text.

I think if you do copy a large number of pictures from one particular worksheet, however, it is only polite to mention and give credit to the source of the pictures in your introduction.

10 Oct 2008     

manonski (f)
Canada

Contrary to what Logos says, I do not reuse other people�s graphics. I pay a membership to www.graphicsfactory.com to have permission to use the graphics on their website. I would not appreciate if someone reused all the graphics from one of my vocabulary sheet without asking me permission. I think there are a lot of things other teachers will let you "borrow" from their work if you just take the time to ask the members you�d like to borrow from.

11 Oct 2008