Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > REALLY GOOD CONTRIBUTIONS TODAY    

REALLY GOOD CONTRIBUTIONS TODAY

migue86
Spain

REALLY GOOD CONTRIBUTIONS TODAY

There are great contributions today. I don�t have many points, so, I have only downloaded the ones I have liked the most and, as always, I like to comment on the worksheets I find useful. Many thanks to all of you! Great web!

12 Apr 2009      

nkappa
Greece

ANOTHER REALLY GOOD IS THIS:

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=212393#thetop

12 Apr 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Can we advertise worksheets on the forum??? I think that your intention are the best but my question is that if we can �t advertise our own contributions on the forum, is it correct to do it with other members � ?????!!!

12 Apr 2009     

Logos
Malaysia

There would appear to be no rules regarding the advertising of worksheets.  It is just considered good etiquette not to advertise your own worksheets as the forum is more for discussion and if everyone advertised their work it would be swamped with this type of notice - so we discourage self advertising.

As for advertising others, I personally - and I am not sure if I am in the majority with this - feel that if a worksheet has a particular value and is something that has stimulated or produced creative results then there would appear to be real benefit in letting others know of the benefits of this masterpiece.  But I would only recommend it for special worksheets, and once again - not your own!!!

12 Apr 2009     

_babz
Canada

it �s kinda tacky! let �s stir away from posting such posts

;)

12 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I �m 100% with you on this one Logos!

12 Apr 2009     

nikita2008
Argentina

Me too!!

12 Apr 2009     

PhilipR
Thailand

I agree with the post above. Let �s not advertise our own ws. BTW, the worksheets listed aren �t even that good and some are full of mistakes (spelling, grammar, punctuation etc.)

12 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

I don �t think it is necessary to advertise wss at all. 

12 Apr 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

If you are going to tell us you have found a fabulous worksheet at least say why it is so fab.  a list of links is not very useful with no relevant information. 

I don �t think there is any reason to stop people sharing great worksheets - just make it relevant and ensure it is quality.  I use to share great worksheet links - but they all turned out to be stolen so i felt like a right dingbat and stopped doing it.Wink

12 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

The reason I said that I felt it wasn �t necessary was because a good ws is relative to your individual needs.  We all teach different kinds of people as far as age, level etc.   I think that while searching the new contributions,  when a ws has been downloaded a lot of times it gives you a pretty good indication if the ws is of good quality.

12 Apr 2009     

1    2    Next >