Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hi everyone!    

Hi everyone!

mapi_spain
Spain

Hi everyone!

I am a new user of this site. Last week I sent three printables about general vocabulary  and a lesson plan about "exploring a book" three days ago. I can not see my printables now in the web, only in �My printables �. I am a bit worried, cos nobody downloaded them. I am so interested in share the work! I would like to take some interesting worksheets, but I cannot. Is it cos I have 0 points?

Please let me know and if it is possible help me!

Many thanks in advance!

12 Apr 2009      

temainzer
Brazil

Hi mapiruas
take a look at FAQ (frequent asked questions) which is at the top of the main page of the site. Maybe you can find answers to some of your questions.
Regarding your worksheets, keep trying doing them, check the items that are more downloaded, and try to do something that calls teachers � attention. I �m sure you �ll start getting some points after that!

12 Apr 2009