Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > how much time does it take for an online exercise to be approved?    

how much time does it take for an online exercise to be approved?

mega_octagon
Brazil

how much time does it take for an online exercise to be approved?

I sent 2 online exercises yesterday and they are still pending approval. how long does it take for them to be published?
Thanks a lot.

14 Apr 2009      

nkappa
Greece

I have the same question but FAQ doesn;t say anything about it!

14 Apr 2009     

mega_octagon
Brazil

FAQ doesn�t say anything about it.
I have more online exercises to send but won�t do it before knowing if those i�ve already sent were approved or not

14 Apr 2009     

zoemorosini
United States

Hey all:

I usually see my work uploaded to the "new contributions" page within 24 hours after I send it to the site, unless I upload it to the site just after 12 midnight Spain time, then it �s up to 48 hours, with points awarded 24 hours after that.

Hope this helps!

14 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

FAQ � How do I download 30 free worksheets per day?

First you need to become a �Premium Member�.  This happens when you have 30 points.  Please remember that you need to wait 2 days before the points are counted.  Then you can download 30 free worksheets from the recent contributions that you will find in the "show all" section on the home page or following this link:  http://www.eslprintables.com/recentcontributions.asp

14 Apr 2009