Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > BOOKMARKS    

BOOKMARKS

Isabel L
Spain

BOOKMARKS

Hello everybody,

I �ve decided to write this post after reading baiba �s question about "old" bookmarks.

When this started I thouhgt it was a great idea, and I still do. The main problem is that some members don �t fill in the "key words" field, making it nearly impossible to find sites that are wonderful and have exactly what you are looking for. So, please, make sure you give all the possible information about the site and fill in the "key words" field to make the search easier and more productive.

I �ve also noticed that some members add several bookmarks referring to different contents on the same site. For example: vocabulary of clothes, furniture, food, ... I think it would be better to add the general site and explain that it contains all that useful vocabulary or games or whatever, and include the specific words in the key word field.

I �m happy that all of us can work together to make this site better (or is it already the best?) Wink

15 Apr 2009      

marsala
Brazil

I suggest that our bookmarks should be organized URGENTLY, so we can find easier what we want or need by selecting the word, subject or whatever...

19 Apr 2009