Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > problems with my points    

problems with my points

vma11
Brazil

problems with my points

Pleaseeee help me!!

I �m a premium member and everyday I donwload 30 worksheets...last week i was downloading them...and suddenly I received a messagem that i didn �t have any points anymore to donwload!!! so in order to see what happened...i took all my printables off and added them again during this week...well..yesterday..again...i was downloading the 30 worksheets �I can get from being a premium member...and it happened again!!! what can I do? Now people are downloading my printables and I can �t download any!!Please help me!!!!

Thanks a lot

Vivi...

16 Apr 2009      

ssrl10
Spain

When you are a premium member you can download 30 worksheets from free among the new contributions that day. If you want to download old contributions, you lose 1 point for each one.

16 Apr 2009     

vma11
Brazil

I know that..I �ve been using this website for �sucha a long time! The problem is that i was downloading from the brand new contributions!!! and even tough My points were discounted!!

16 Apr 2009     

vma11
Brazil

Exactly!!! that is the problem....i wasn �t trying to download any old worksheet....I was downloading the 30 new contributions I can download as a premium member...they are usually free....but in my case...my points were discounted anyway.....

16 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Maybe it is a case of the time difference? I know here is Europe we put the clocks forward a couple of weeks back... maybe you had opened the daily printables but in the time it took to look at them and then download some it then passed over midnight Spanish time?

16 Apr 2009     

vma11
Brazil

yes...it is possible...but the weird is that ever since I started using this website, everytime i reached the 30 downloads that are free, there were a message telling me that my 30 free contributions were up, So I �d be aware that if I wanted to continue downloading I �d be using my points....But this time...it just didn �t happen!! Suddenly I had got no points anymore!! And now people are downloading my uploads....and I can �t download the other �s....

16 Apr 2009