Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > downloading a worksheet for a second time    

downloading a worksheet for a second time

_babz
Canada

downloading a worksheet for a second time

I �m guessing this has been asked before...

but do I lose points when I �ve downloaded a worksheet more than once...or does the website have a way of knowing that I �ve done this action

let me know...before I start testing...

thanks

17 Apr 2009      

Zora
Canada

Hmm... IF you use Firefox, and you downloaded the document that same day, then "yes". BUT if it was downloaded another day, then no and that is independent of whether you use Firefox, Explorer, etc... 

17 Apr 2009     

dennismychina
China

If I read your question correctly I would say that yes, each time you download a worksheet it�ll cost you the relevant point. (Free or accumulated). If you save the second download with the same name and in the same place (folder) on your computer, your computer should tell you that the file is a duplicate and should ask you if you want to continue. But hey what�s a point here or there in making sure you have the material you need.Wink

Enjoy.

18 Apr 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Yes, surely u �ll use up another point. It �s a download no matter whether the material is repeated or not. The system here doesn �t distinguish the downloads. However, your computer does .
Have a great Saturday,
Nebal

18 Apr 2009