Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > IT ´S NOT FAIR!!! My stickers where removed!!!!    

IT ´S NOT FAIR!!! My stickers where removed!!!!

catiahenriques
Portugal

IT ´S NOT FAIR!!! My stickers where removed!!!!

Angry  Angry  Angry  
Angry

I sent behaviour stickers because I thought that they could be useful but they where removed and I don ´t know why.

IT ´S NOT FAIR!!!! I spend some time to do it!!!!

I do this kind of things to motivate students!!!

It wasn ´t only a picture. It says «For behaving well�

On the comments was STICKERS = Very useful resource for ELT. Dont remove them! so why people removed it???

18 Apr 2009      

mandm
Spain

Hi catiahenriques! This is me who wrote that comment : STICKERS = Very useful resource for ELT. Don ´t remove them!. Thumbs UpAlthough I wrote it on every sticker ´s contributions that I considered extremely useful, they have been removed, mines too... DisapproveI can ´t understand what is going on in this reporting system. I think it ´s unfair to judge stickers as non ESL resource. Those who teach young learners may probably understand the utility of them. As Mena started on another topic, this seems a question to be clearly specified in order to avoid this kind of problems.
Thanks

18 Apr 2009     

catiahenriques
Portugal

THANK you both for your help.
I will upload the stickers again as ladybird said.
Thank you very much. Smile
Have a nice weekend!!!
Catia

19 Apr 2009