Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Spring Cleaning    

Spring Cleaning

victor
Spain

Spring Cleaning

Hello,

All contributions uploaded before march 2009 that continued with 0 points have been deleted.
There is a rule that says that if your contribution is not downloaded in a full month, it will be automatically deleted. Anyway, this is the first time that the rule is applied.
I hope this will give us more space to continue sharing worksheets and powerpoints.

Have a nice weekend, dear teachers!

18 Apr 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Thank you so much victor for always doing what �s best for the site.
 Have a nice weekend!

18 Apr 2009     

cely
Argentina

Thank you soooooooooo muuuuuuuuch Victor for all the hard work you do to keep this GREAT site working!
Have a nice weekend!
A hug. Cely

18 Apr 2009     

sonsoperez
Spain

Thank you again, Victor. You are THE BEST

18 Apr 2009     

agkk
Turkey

Thanks Victor for everything you do to improve this useful website I �ve ever seen.

So what I understand is there �s no need to report worksheets with 0 points. They will be deleted automatically after a month. This will help to use the space better.

18 Apr 2009     

jamiejules
France

thanks Victor. You �re a star!
I would like to thank you for being such a nice and patient host! We must keep in mind that we are all guests here and should behave accordingly.

18 Apr 2009     

Koenigin der Nacht
Cyprus

Thank you Victor for this amazing site! You are doing a fantastic job! 

May I suggest, though, that deleting contributions after just one month of not being downloaded might be a bit hasty, considering the huge amount of worksheets that can be found here.  What I �m saying is that, in this way, more than half of the worksheets in this site would be - sooner or later - deleted, which is a pity!  Besides, this would make people reupload the same stuff over and over again!

Thanks again for everything and I hope that I haven �t sounded too critical. Embarrassed

18 Apr 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Thanks a million!  Thanks to you, your brilliant ideas, and your hard work this site is unique.

Clap

18 Apr 2009     

nikita2008
Argentina

Victor,

Thanks for the time you devote to this site, always trying to do the best for us.

Have a nice weekend

18 Apr 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

Thanks, Victor! I �m so happy to have joined this site. It �s a wonderful and very useful site to me. I totally agree with Jamiejules. You do what �s best! I really can �t miss the site!

Have a nice weekend!

Kristien

18 Apr 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

THANKS VERY MUCH, VICTOR!!!!!!!!!!

And have a great weekend!!!!!!!

18 Apr 2009     

1    2    Next >