Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > again?    

again?

JulietaVL
Mexico

again?

Hi teachers... are you having problems to upload again like me?? I wanted to share my pictionary of phrasal verbs set 3 bu I can �t :( and I feel bad because in 2 hours I �m going on a trip to the beach (Cancun), don �t you envy me? :) and I will be without computer for 4 days... well, I will try later, I wanna tell you I will miss you all... have a great day!!!

Kisses, Julieta

18 Apr 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hi Julieta!! I wish you a nice trip to Cancun!

I �m also having problems with the system. Let �s be patient and keep trying.
Hugs,
mena

18 Apr 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Have fun Julieta ;-)
Enjoy the beach

Orit

18 Apr 2009     

nivida
Turkey

Hi Julieta!
Me ,too.I have been trying to upload for three days.It is still,impossible.I can �t understand why?Have a nice trip.

18 Apr 2009     

Ahlam
Bahrain

Salam,

M having the same problem uploading my worksheets to share with you since yesterday & till this moment.

I wish it is fixed soon.

take care
Ahlam

18 Apr 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

You are lucky, Julieta! Visit XCaret and forget about printables for a while!

Have a great trip,

Anna

18 Apr 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

I �m having problems as well. I can �t upload. Julieta, have a nice trip!!!!! MAR

18 Apr 2009     

Nuria08
Spain

I can �t upload either! I had the same problem yesterday around this hour, and I finally could send my worksheets an hour later. Let �s be patient!

Have a lovely trip!

Hugs,

Nuria

18 Apr 2009     

nkappa
Greece

that �s a shame! I can �t upload!!!!

18 Apr 2009     

Ania Z
Poland

Again, unfortunately!!!Cry

18 Apr 2009     

abba
Spain

I �m having some problems too. I �v been trying for  a few days during this week, I thought it was the time I was trying, so I decided to do it now, but I can �t. Have a nice tripJ ulieta and enjoy yourself!!!!!

18 Apr 2009     

1    2    Next >