Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just to share some stickers with you....    

Just to share some stickers with you....

Damielle
Argentina

Just to share some stickers with you....

I have seen that you have been talking about the usefulness of stickers on the forum....

I can �t deny the usefulness of them because I myself use them with great results.

You know that I always share pictures and photos with you instead of uploading them as a worksheet as some other people do.

Now, I �ll share some stickers with you (Be careful, some of them are online but not free!!!

More material

19 Apr 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

19 Apr 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

19 Apr 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

and some more:

But don �t you think that copying and pasting stickers from the Net is just like including a frame or stealing a worksheet from another site or another user???

Please, revise "OUR" sticker collection to see if all of them  have been created by the uploaders!!!

19 Apr 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Thanks my dear damielle!I also buy my own stickers and respective albums from a wonderful site, but just because this year I �m very busy and have other priorities. I �ve said what I thought about the issue this morning and I see that you agree with me.

For me, as long as they [stickers, certificates, bookmarks...] are made, and let me emphasize this - [as long as they are] CREATED BY THE USER, they are as much an ESL resource as any other uploaded here in the site. If it so happens, they are an ESLresource. If we download it or not, it is our option just like with any other worksheet.

Have a good night.
Hugs,
mena

19 Apr 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Dami,
Glad to see you around... but where are your beautiful pictures wishing everybody a Good Night. I miss them a lot and, in fact, I think I will have to see a doctor, because I don �t sleep so well lastly. I wonder if it is your fault.LOL
Have a good night, here it is past midnight

19 Apr 2009