Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Message To Pika    

Message To Pika

goodnesses
Algeria

Message To Pika

Hi , pika

Slovenia
Fantastic Worhseet, Really Great. Thanks For Sharing :-)

I have just two little requests if you don�t mind?

1-The cliparts are really great for they are expressive. Can you tell us where we can find such ones?
2-I was very amazed by the way you created the puzzles. Sure,you are using some particular software. Can you tell us about it? I use crossword compiler & crossword forge but they don�t give such results.

I am teaching English as a Foreign language to teenagers 16-18 and I have some specific vocabulary themes I have to deal with. So I think the soft you are using can help.

Best Regards

11 Oct 2008      

saharteno
Kuwait

Dear Pika,
                 i realy liked your worksheets, ur work is great. and the picture u  used were amaised too. very clear and interesting, May i know where did u get it from? it is so helpful

12 Oct 2008     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Goodnesses, I also adore Pika�s crosswords. I have them all.!!

They look so attractive and my pupils love doing such interesting assignments.

Pika wrote in the forum the link to the site http://www.eclipsecrossword.com/

That�s what I know and hope it can help you.Anybody can use EclipseCrossword to produce great-looking crossword puzzles. This soft is free.So have fun exploring it!

Cheers,

12 Oct 2008