Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > cute pictures!!!    

cute pictures!!!

Damielle
Argentina

cute pictures!!!

Aren �t these pics lovely??!!!! One of them was uploaded as a flashcard and reported as stolen. But here you have the link to the whole set. I think they are worth to be shared...

There are more pictures there!!!

I think that when we find beautiful resources like these, we have to post or bookmark the link instead of uploading the pictures as a flashcard. Another option would be to create a useful ESL activity with the pics.

19 Apr 2009      

meuge
Argentina

Thank you Damielle!
I don �t know what you do to find all these lovely links!!!Approve

19 Apr 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

the link is in the reported worksheets!!!! I was just curious and saw there were more. I think they should be shared!!!

19 Apr 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Thanks a lot, dear dami.
You �re always there surprising us with new ideas.

You �re just on the spot. That �s what we �ve beeen trying to say since long time ago.

You have  a nice poster to share, don �t tire yourself and upload it. Just post it in the form and jot down the link.

The mission is done.Tongue

Another choice, if u don �t have time to do all that, send Dami the poster and the link, and she �s ready to post it for you.Wink

Dami, did I study my lesson well??? I hope. No repititions from now on........  

Good luck,

Nebal

19 Apr 2009     

soasiglem
France

Great pictures! So cute! Thanks a lot Damielle

19 Apr 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

Thank you, Damiele, they are soooo cute. Have you seen this http://picasaweb.google.es/vsulien/BonecasERoupinhasDePapel#
You can find nice paper dolls and clothes for them there.

19 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Thanks again for a great site.

19 Apr 2009