Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > removed ws    

removed ws

nikita2008
Argentina

removed ws

Hi everyone,

One of my ws has been removed today because it was no an ELT resource, I accept it because it was a compilation of stickers from the net, but what about my points? it was  downloaded for a lot of users, so if it was downloaded it means that it was useful for a lot of teachers, anyway... I think I �m just sorry about missing my points, I  never meant to disrespect this site in which I have learnt a lot.

Have a nice Sunday

19 Apr 2009      

Lou2002
United Kingdom

I can understand your frustration.  Can �t we sometimes leave the points and just delete the worksheet (especially when the rules have changed since worksheet was uploaded)?  Anyway hope it doesn �t get in the way of you enjoying still this great site - you sound lovely - who cares about the points anyway, right?  Have a good night! Lx

19 Apr 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Nikita,
I see why your are sad. But the rules are the rules you know...
This site is for WORKSHEETS - something Ss can work on...
Stickers aren �t any exercises...
I would recommend to ALL CONTRIBUTORS:
To prevent deleting your stickers / picture workshets - look through ALL your worksheets and update those worksheets which DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES.
It �s easy - click on the worksheet, click on update, write 1-2 exercises, include some reading, gap-fill, matching  exercise or so...

It doesn �t take long to write 1 or 2 exercises - maybe 5 minutes.
And your points will be your points forever :-)

Easy !

19 Apr 2009