Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I recommend this WS    

I recommend this WS

brookee
United States

I recommend this WS

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=216340#thetop by Cassy

I do this same activity in my class as a warmer all the time.  It works great because it gives those who arrive early something to do before the class starts and gets learners actively engaged as soon as they walk in the door.

What I do is I write similar statements on the board before class begins and have the students work together to complete them with the correct auxiliary.  When the Ss are ready, I choose one student to be the �teacher.�  The �student teacher� goes to the board and leads the class in going over the exercise.  After a number of times, Ss are really eager to be the leader, and they�re good at it too.

@ Cassy   I hope that you don �t mind that I added my own spin on your printable, but you �re right, students do like it.  It �s a way to review an important and sometimes stale grammar point in a fun way.  Good job! ---Brooke

20 Apr 2009      

cecio_13
Argentina

Thanks brookee!... I have just download it!!!
and thanks Cassy for your great worksheet!!!

20 Apr 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

20 Apr 2009     

Cassy
Brazil

WOW.... Thanx a lot, Brookee.
My stds really love this activity.
I�m sure yours will too.

Cassy Embarrassed

21 Apr 2009