Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Only three uploads?    

Only three uploads?

littlecityblue
France

Only three uploads?

I �ve been trying to upload a worksheet, which I �ve had to delete and amend as it �s not showing properly.  However, I �ve just come up with the message that I �ve reached my limit of three uploads for the day.  Is this a new rule?  I �m sure I haven �t come across it before when I �ve been uploading / deleting.  I �m a bit put out, but I �ll have to wait until tomorrow now, I guess.  Fingers crossed the worksheet uploads properly next time!

20 Apr 2009      

cecio_13
Argentina

Yes... it is a new rule...�
... and the same happened to me yesterday night... I upload a worksheet... then I had to delete it to improve something... and the magic�message�appeared! LOL

20 Apr 2009     

littlecityblue
France

Cry  glad it �s not just me, but it �s very annoying when you are trying to upload something without mistakes!  At this rate, it �ll be next year by the time I manage to upload the ws!

20 Apr 2009     

Bruna!
Brazil

Strange... Because yesterday I uploaded 4 worksheets!

20 Apr 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

lucky you Bruna!

20 Apr 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear friends DO NOT DELETE YOUR WS
UPDATE them !!!!
then you can change them as many times as you need !!!

this helps !!!

20 Apr 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

thanks moravc for your advice!!!�

20 Apr 2009     

ironda
Spain

The 3 uploads par day system sometimes works and sometimes not.
If you want to change sth in your worksheet just UPDATE the file. This way you won �t have to change the information you give first (type of ws, age, level...).

20 Apr 2009     

littlecityblue
France

Thanks for that - of course!  It never crossed my mind to use update - doh!!!  I was so sick of re-entering the info, now I don �t have to.  Thanks again!

20 Apr 2009