Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > have you downloaded " using gerunds and infinitives" by marta73? Then read this    

have you downloaded " using gerunds and infinitives" by marta73? Then read this

marta73
Spain

have you downloaded " using gerunds and infinitives" by marta73? Then read this

Sorry, again. This is not the first time it happens and I don�t know why. I have updated the ws because there was only one page where there should be four. I can only contact those of you who left comments, so I hope the rest of you read this message!

12 Oct 2008      

marta73
Spain

Ooops! I forgot. Then , if you want the complete worksheet, contact me ( [email protected])

12 Oct 2008     

spring
Turkey

Don�t worry Marta.I�ve already downloaded it and it consisted of 4 pages.Maybe there was a problem with your server and you couldn�t see the rest of the pages..

12 Oct 2008     

marta73
Spain

Thanks Spring,for telling me because since there is no comments page, I can�t contact anybody, and my outlook mail doesn�t seem to work either!

12 Oct 2008     

gilorit
Israel

Hi Marta
It is 4 pages !!!! and it is great !
Thank you
Orit :-)

12 Oct 2008