Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > I DONT WANT TO SEE ANY CHEATER AMONG US    

I DONT WANT TO SEE ANY CHEATER AMONG US

username:
Turkey

I DONT WANT TO SEE ANY CHEATER AMONG US

amadis is a thief and i know some of them like her.

i dont wanna see any of them here.....

please lets do something.

20 Apr 2009      

zailda
Brazil

C �mon, I understand that you must be very angry (as I would be if I were on your shoes) but you shouldn �t post it here. It �s not very nice to accuse a person in public. Her ws was already reported and it �s easy to prove it �s yours, so it �s just a matter of time. Be patient and wait a little bit.

If people like her or not, that �s not the point. You �re sure about your ws and I went there to check the link, others will do the same.

Please people, stop reporting stolen Wss here, it �s not good for our "environment".

20 Apr 2009     

Harmony51
Uruguay

I am really sorry about your worksheet. I had no intentions of uploading something that isn �t mine. I just clicked on the wrong file on my pc because I downloaded yours, I used the pictures of SpongeBob and Patrick and made a new one with a fill in the blanks and the name of the activities were almost the same with a difference of a number. This is all I have to say and I �ll upload my activity to prove that it is true. I felt really hurt with you calling me a thief!! you should be cautious in your life. First ask, next time.

20 Apr 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

In a case like this,  one should send a private message...
And of course you can report in the stolen contributions!

20 Apr 2009     

miss.wishes
United Arab Emirates

hi

good evening

the worksheets are similar in the pictures but not in the content , we all are teachers, there is no harm to borrow pictures we like, this is not stealing.

i don �t know why you make it such an issue infront of the puplic , she said sorry

thanks

20 Apr 2009     

nicolina
Argentina

en argentina se dice: nadie invento la rueda! el k no tga ventanitas de vidrio k tire la primera piedra! come on girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

21 Apr 2009     

username:
Turkey

i dont get any of you.
she is right and im wrong?
yes,its a good manner that she apologize but she did the same today.
what are you gonna say now?

21 Apr 2009     

Paree
India

I agree with you Oznur ..... I can understand your anger. I have been through it. Teachers I request you all not to support any kind of Stolen worksheet ..... 

22 Apr 2009