Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > an idea    

an idea

Sonn
Russian Federation

an idea

There are a lot of really great and creative wss on this site. Many of them are worth publishing in books by such publishers as Oxford, Cambridge,McMillan, Longman etc. Maybe Victor could contact these publishers (all of them have their own sites) and organise a contest in which the winners might have the right to publish their own books or take part in creating new programmes for ESL students? I think it will cause appearing more perfect wss here. What do you think about it?

21 Apr 2009      

_babz
Canada

I`ve been thinking about the same thing...

but...publishing is book....is like winning the lottery......they like to hire their own people...and authors that have already done books..

in regards to grammar books...i`m sure it is the same thing.........and with the economy being in the toilet....publishing companies are reluctant...to hire new work and new ideas..

but...nice idea..just the same..

21 Apr 2009     

Makigi
Croatia

well, all that I can say is that this is a great idea, but unfortunatelly far from reality. I tried the same thing here in Croatia last year, I made an exercise book with my own illustrations and activities, in proffesional programme Adobe Illustrator - they all loved it, but noone was interested in publishing it.�

Why? It �s not profitable enough for them.

:(

maybe it �s different out there in your countries ?

21 Apr 2009