Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ENDLESS STORY...    

ENDLESS STORY...

frenchfrog
France

ENDLESS STORY...

ClapThumbs UpStarORIGINAL : http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=51230#thetop

So, how many downloads do you think there will be tomorrow? Over 100? Over 150?

12 Oct 2008      

gilorit
Israel

Since it is not published yet  - Please Victor - DELETE it  before people start downloading it !!!
Orit

12 Oct 2008     

Mietz
Germany

The comments under the worksheet don�t show in this case either and there are 2 downloads already. ArghhhhAngry
Thanks frenchfrog for pointing this out!

Apparently the inventors worksheet I mentioned earlier was made by the contributor. So please "europe" accept my apologies!!!

12 Oct 2008     

Aiyana
United States

Hello Frenchfrog !

We should certainly let the other members know abt. such things !

I really liked the use of Emoticons :) in the message send by you Clap... for this member who has stolen ws.

Thanks for always taking initiatives !

12 Oct 2008     

mary-butterfly
Brazil

IT�S NOT FAIR.

I SPEND HOURS PREPARING MY WORKSHEETS.

DELET IT PLEASEThumbs Down

12 Oct 2008     

Anna P
Brazil

It is really amazing but the fact is that some people do get a lot of points by copying other members� work. But what I find even more surprising is that people still download copies!  My Halloween bookmarks were the basis for another contribution. Same font, color,one picture... and yet the person got over 100 downloads even after I denounced the similarities. 

13 Oct 2008