Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Spring,sun and old ws    

Spring,sun and old ws

Snow- white
Macedonia

Spring,sun and old ws

Wanting to bring few sun beams from my sunny Macedonia I thought I could start a topic about the Spring in your town,I wanted to share all those beautiful images of nature and surrounded by all that warmth I wanted to remind you about old ws.What do I mean?Let us not forget them and browse them from time to time.There are plenty of them waiting to be seen.The recent contributions are good,but let �s not forget those on which issues this site started ,right.?Today I got a message for a download of my first contribution made for this site(I can �t even remember when it was contributed)and it really made my day.Let �s make "a day for old contributions �.
Anyone?

The flowers on the image are called"bulki"

21 Apr 2009      

eng789
Israel

It looks a lot like a "Kalanit"  which  is a wildflower that grows in the spring.

21 Apr 2009     

Snow- white
Macedonia

bulki is in Macedonian,dear.

21 Apr 2009     

eurirod
Spain

This wildflower is called "amapola" in Spain. And yeeeeeees, we need  a new spring, it �s been a cold winter. The idea of taking an appreciating look at old contributions is great.Clap

21 Apr 2009