Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Help needed!     

Help needed!

eniarrol
France

Help needed!

Hello everyone!
I�m still looking for teachers interested to join this European project!
I have found 7 schools in 6 countries (Slovenia, Slovakia, Portugal, Poland, France and Denmark) willing to take part in this project for the moment. Each participating school sends one letter(+postcard) to the other schools. The topic is "school"!! ( typical school day, description of the school, timetable...)
In the end, all teachers+their pupils would have a better idea of the different school systems in the European Community.
Please join us!!
I�m looking forward to your answer!
[email protected]

12 Oct 2008      

burcburc
Turkey

hello i am an english teacher from turkey .if you are interested in a school from turkey i would like to join your project with my students.we have the system of pyp( primary years program) in our school .i am looking forward to hearing from you

12 Oct 2008     

tichorsergio
Mexico

Hello there,

I�m an English teacher in Mexico City. I give classes to teenagers who are studying at high school level and I�m really interested in your proposal. If you are also interested, please send me an e-mail with further information.

Regards from Mexico!

12 Oct 2008     

izabelbello
Brazil

Hi !!

I�m an English teacher from Brazil and I think your project is very interesting.
I have students in the 4th grade, they�re 10 years old and I think it�ll be a good idea if they could exchange some e-mails or postcards with your students. How old are they ?
Here�s my e-mail: [email protected]

Best Regards from Brazil !!

Izabel.

12 Oct 2008     

alelatorre
Brazil

Hi!!!

I�m an english teacher in Brazil...But I have a question for you....This project is to be done with students from regular schools or can it  be done with students from a language school???

My email is : [email protected]

Alessandra

13 Oct 2008     

eniarrol
France

Hello dear colleagues!

This is a message to thank all the teachers who answered my previous message about the letter/postcard exchange!
I�m sorry I can�t accept everyone!
Indeed, the exchange I�d like to set up this year is only with European countries Confused, because a "European week" is organized in my school....
Still I want to thank tichorsergio, izabelbello and alelatorre for their answers!
Maybe we could try to set up a more international project for next year?

And a message for burcburc: the other teachers who agreed to take part in this project teach in secondary schools, like me. my pupils are 11-13 years old.... So I don�t know if you are still interested in joining us...

Thumbs Up
[email protected]

13 Oct 2008