Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > copyright    

copyright

CotterHUE
Japan

copyright

Hi Victor,

I�ve tried to contact you about a worksheet I posted, but the mail bounces back. Must be that your mailbox is full.

I posted a worksheet from my site, Heads Up English, which you rejected as a copyright violation. As I own the copyright, I would like to post it here. The original worksheet can be found here:

http://www.headsupenglish.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=384&Itemid=35

I have other worksheets I would like to post here, but obviously won�t be able to if you deem them copyright infringements.

Thank you in advance.

Chris
www.headsupenglish.com

13 Oct 2008      

aldanaVenadoTuerto
Argentina

DEAR CHRIS,

I love your website, i visited it regularly and i even receive your newsletter!!!

But i was wondering, if we can get the worksheet from your own site; what�s the point of you publishing it here? Please, don�t take this the wrong way; what i simply mean is that we would be spending a point from our account when we can get the very same exercise from your site for free, you know what i mean?

Maybe, if you published new and novel things in this site, that don�t appear in your own website, they would be accepted here.

I hope you take this a simple and friendly advice.

Looking forward to seing your work in here-

Regards,

Aldana

13 Oct 2008     

dareka1
Japan

You are being a bit selfish and inconsiderate in my opinion, Chris. Using this site as a free advertisement for your own website in such a blatant way. Why don�t you spend a bit of time and make something FOR ESLPRINTABLES instead of FOR YOUR OWN BUSINESS that you would like to advertise here?

�For example, why do you post your website address every time you post a message? Your website address usually has little to do with the message you�ve posted.

�I won�t be downloading anything from your website due to your advertising in such illicit ways.

13 Oct 2008     

CotterHUE
Japan

Aldana,

You�re absolutely right. Providing a few worksheets here which are available for free on my site makes little sense, and it was something I hadn�t considered. I simply wanted to provide quality worksheets to more teachers. I�ll have to put something together solely for ESL Printables.

Dareka1,

I don�t see anything wrong with posting my site�s address as part of my signature, especially considering that so many of my posts provide links and ideas to other resources not connected with Heads Up English. I would fully agree with you if each and every time I just said "GO TO MY SITE!" and didn�t help the community of teachers here. This post in which I�m trying to contact Victor is one of the few exceptions.

You and I disagree, though. That�s fine.

Good luck to you both, and thank you for the input.

Chris
<no web address this time>

13 Oct 2008