Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hi everyone!!!!    

Hi everyone!!!!

nikita2008
Argentina

Hi everyone!!!!

Hello everyone, I�m new here but already a fan, I can�t believe I haven�t found this site before!!. I�d like to thank all those who have downloaded my worksheets so far. I�m a teacher of English from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I�ve been teaching English for ten years. It�s a pleasure to share this space with all of you.Wink

13 Oct 2008      

gunner10
United Kingdom

you should send the key in the same worksheet, because they are not two exercises and members have to use points to download .

Good choice november rain !

gunner from Thorney

13 Oct 2008     

nikita2008
Argentina

I�m glad you liked  the song. I�ll take  your advice, thanks!!!

13 Oct 2008     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

Welcome Nikita!

Naby from Bs As, too:) which city do u live in ?

13 Oct 2008     

nikita2008
Argentina

Hi Naby!!
Smile I�m from Moron, west of Buenos Aires. And You?

13 Oct 2008     

marta73
Spain

Hi, Nikita! Welcome to the site. Be careful because it can become an addiction!! You asked for the ws "famous paintings", this is the link http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=114926#thetop . It only has 2 paintings,though. Thanks for downloading my worksheets and thenks for your words. Enjoy!

13 Oct 2008     

nikita2008
Argentina

I got them, Thanks for the tip. Nice work by the wayClap

15 Oct 2008