Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > A FINE WORKSHEET    

A FINE WORKSHEET

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

A FINE WORKSHEET

I don �t usually do this but this time I have to recommend a FANTASTIC worksheet Marisa made. Here �s the link:

She �ll kill me if she finds out I �m advertising her ws but I just had to!!!!!!
It �s GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Huge hugs, have a nice day!!!!

23 Apr 2009      

dennismychina
China

Hey Mar,

Thanks for the tip. It is well done. However all the captions are in a language other than English so it can �t be considered as an ESL resource. Shouldn �t it be removed???

23 Apr 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Thanks Mar....that worksheet was fantastic and just what I needed for my teens!!Smile
I haven �t seen any of Marisa �s worksheets before, so thanks for sharing her super ideas!!
Have a nice Thursday.Smile
Fiona.

23 Apr 2009     

skittles
United States

Wouldn �t it be a better suggestion to ask the author to makes some changes and write the captions in English rather than removing the worksheet??

23 Apr 2009     

jecika
Serbia

@dennismychina
I am afraid you are mistaken Dennis ... the captions are jumbled letters ... words which have to be unscrambled ... the author says so in the instructions for doing the exercise

for example
ASOP = soap
FINEK = knife
etc.

23 Apr 2009     

chorima
Spain

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE with you Mar, Marisa �s work is OUTSTANDING. We are so lucky that she shares her work with us......
True, I think we should report it as there are some words which are non-standard English......he, he (I AM JOKING.....OF COURSE!!!!)
Have a lovely day

23 Apr 2009     

dennismychina
China

Spot on Silke.

I was just kidding.

So many people seem to be sitting with their fingers (no not there) poised over the �delete this worksheet button� nowadays�.Mmmmm.

23 Apr 2009     

jecika
Serbia

ok ... I admit it ... I didn �t get it ... but I also believe there is no need for any sarcasm when posting a comment on the forum especially when it comes to an amazing worksheet created by an extremely hard-working person

I guess somebody as dumb Geek as ME would report it for real after reading dennis �s post

23 Apr 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Thanks for the great tip dear Mar.

It �s really a work of art. 

23 Apr 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

LOL i like your sense of humour!  Now if we can just get all those people to remove their finger (from the delete key of course!)

What a fantastic worksheet - This is the type of thing I need for my kids - but with just straight nouns and adjectives. 

23 Apr 2009