Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Is CotterHUE being fair?    

Is CotterHUE being fair?

dareka1
Japan

Is CotterHUE being fair?

Hi,

�My opinion is of little consequence so I thought I would ask all of you. Is the way that CotterHUE constantly advertises his website on here a good thing? He has yet to post even a single worksheet. What do other people think?

13 Oct 2008      

vbpb
Mexico

in my opinion, you�re right he shouldn�t advertise his website here.
About his contributions, you have a point there but think about it.... if he doesn�t have any contribution, he can�t download anything, so I don�t think this is a problem.
The problem is, I guess, advertising his own website... everytime he posts a comment with absolutely nonsense asking about copyright.... mmm... I don�t know.. it is weird.
I honestly haven�t seen his site and I�m not really interested.. sorry..
I hope Victor answers him soon so everyone knows what he thinks about, he is the right person to judge and decide, since this is his site.

13 Oct 2008     

dareka1
Japan

What also bugs me as well, is that he hasn�t replied to any of the questions I�ve asked him. He seems to be taking advantage of how nice everyone else is on this site.

Well, I just wanted to "advertise" my opinion, seeing he�s allowed to advertise what he wants.

13 Oct 2008