Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > How can I prepare powerpoint games?    

How can I prepare powerpoint games?

towerbridge77
Argentina

How can I prepare powerpoint games?

Hello dear friends,

I would love to start preparing powerpoint games  - XANI and EVELINA have been sharing with us great ones!!!  However, I haven�t succeeded yet! ;)
Could you pls share some tips with me so that I can give it a try?
Thanks in advance for you time and patience,

Love,

Towerbridge

24 Apr 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

hey, i was inspired too to create one for my students. i �ve always wanted to do it, but never bothered to study power point. when i saw xani �s and evelina �s PP �s, i thought i could give it a try myself. i clicked on the help tab in PP and searched for "animation". it took me to an online training course (which doesn �t take up much time).
now, i �m not sure which one i clicked that time, but you can try some of the tabs here (the left hand side):
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint/HP051924001033.aspx?pid=CH063500711033
if i find the exact training page, i �ll send it to you ... Smile

24 Apr 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

please Ivona... send it to me too!!!.... �PLEASE....�Smile

24 Apr 2009     

ariangie
Costa Rica

I recommend you to create Jeopardy games they are very useful and entertaining, and there are also many templates on line.Hug

24 Apr 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Just found it. I don �t know why, but i cannot see their presentation video. Maybe you �ll be able to. Here �s the link:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint/HA010873001033.aspx?pid=CL100626991033

24 Apr 2009