Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > JUST A REMINDER!    

JUST A REMINDER!

_babz
Canada

JUST A REMINDER!

can we please check EVERY page before reporting worksheets...

....a user recently reported the Harry Potter Guess Who images I uploaded not so long ago....obviously, the images come from the net, but the instructions and grammar instructions, conversation dialogue that comes with it on PAGE 3 are mine strictly MINE

....I �ve also used PAINT and the Harry Potter script to add main titles.....so it can be presentable for your students....along with images that go with it....

so..like most people in here...i �ve taken an image and added an exercise.....

i just checked the comments on the report page....fortunately.....there are some   people who realize this....hopefully it won �t be removed cause it took me a while to set up...

...and if you guys think it doesn �t deserve to be here....i �ll remove it myself seeing as how this is the only time i �ve been reported.......but you be the judge.,..and go check it out..

thanks Smile

26 Apr 2009      

_babz
Canada

i didn �t want to add this..but here goes...

i �m almost certain that there are some users who are simply jealous with the amount of downloads it has received...

and...i �ve noticed users report just for the sake of reporting...

if this is indeed happening...it is really a sad day for this website....

26 Apr 2009     

les*
Mexico

hi everyone!

im a english teacher in mexico and i �ve downloaded this harry potter guess who, it has a great activity on the third page and i will use it with my students.

THIS DOESN"T COUNT AS AN ESL RESOURSE???

come on guys i teach children from 6 to 12 years in different grades and not everything in the classroom should be about grammar, besides you can use wonderful games such as this to practice certain structures

i think people should really check the worksheets before reporting them and if you dont like or plan to use them it doesn�t  mean they are not esl resources

thanks
leslie cole 

26 Apr 2009     

_babz
Canada

thanks Leslie...

Oh I �m sure they do consider them ESL ressources, and I �m betting that once they downloaded it for themselves - they immediately reported it....it �s the irony that kills me

if you can find me one user that entirely makes his-her own clip art images, than i �ll donate all my points back...for every worksheet that I own...from images from the NET..

anyway...thanks for understanding Leslie!

greetings from CANADA Smile

26 Apr 2009