Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I feel a bit confused! please tell me what did I do wrong?    

I feel a bit confused! please tell me what did I do wrong?

Neda
Argentina

I feel a bit confused! please tell me what did I do wrong?

Yesterday I uploaded two worksheets, one is for kinder level full of exercises and the other is for sts of seventh grade. I got only 11 downloads in each of them....Cry Please tell me what did i do wrong? what can I do....?Disapprove

26 Apr 2009      

nejar
Peru

Dear Neda,

I thought you were a new member looking for advice as to how to improve worksheets because of the low number of downloads. You are not a new member and you also have lots of points. That means your work is appreciated and recognized. 
Have you ever seen in this wonderful site  interesting and useful  worksheets that have not been downloaded by a big number of people? I have seen loads.
The most important thing is that it works for your students, not for the community, with all my respect to such creative teachers here.

I saw your WS and if I were teaching children and having that topic in my class I would have definitely downloaded it.  Not my case, I teach adults and ESP. You are �talking � to a big community of people who are also dealing with other issues in their classes and lives or who might just be enjoying Sunday!

Smile

26 Apr 2009