Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ARE YOU REALLY THAT BLIND??????    

ARE YOU REALLY THAT BLIND??????

alice21_ciobanu
Romania

ARE YOU REALLY THAT BLIND??????

THIS IS THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED WHEN MY WORKSHEET HAS BEEN REMOVED

This worksheet has been uploded before with a different title.http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=221150#thetop

Uploaded twice

Uploaded twice.

THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THIS WORKSHEET AND THE OTHER ONE ARE REALLY VISIBLE EVEN BY A BLIND MAN!!!

SHAME ON YOU!!! YOU CAN REMOVE MY WORKSHEET, BUT THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!! YOU ARE PLAYING DIRTY!!

DON �T YOU GET THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN EVALUATION WHEN THE LETTERS ARE MISSING AND A FLASHCARD???

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR POINTS AND BE ABLE TO DELETE ALL YOUR WORKSHEETS  JUST TO SEE HOW YOU FEEL BECAUSE YOU REALLY DESERVE IT. AND JUST ONE THING, TODAY MAYBE YOU ARE A KING AND YOU THINK YOU ARE INVINCIBLE BUT TOMORROW YOU MAY NEVER KNOW. 

THANKS FOR READING THIS.

28 Apr 2009      

Paree
India

I understand your frustration but can we use polite language on the Forum please. Maybe I am a blind Moderator........and still I feel your worksheets are identical!!!!!!

28 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

I feel really bad for you... I am one of the moderators who is always telling others to check check and double check before pressing yes or no.... there have been so many reported printables of late that I personally have not had time to go through them all. I also believe that if someone reports something then their account name should automatically go at the end of the report... if only to make people think more carefully before they hit the report button.
As you have not included the link to your original worksheet I guess we can �t see now in the forum.

This is written at the top of the moderators page:(I have copied it here in red)
Please confirm these reports only if you are sure. Do not confirm a report just because other users say it is a copy.

PLEASE EVERYONE be sure before you press report or vote yes or no!!!!!! It will help to STOP errors in moderating!!!!!!!

28 Apr 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Alice,

I am sorry to hear that your printable was deleted unfairly.  The thing is that moderators are only human - and sometimes they make mistakes. 

PErsonally - I just looked at your worksheets - they actually look identical to me as well.

Both have the same animals with the same names with some missing letters - in fact they are the same missing letters. 

So yes - this is one moderator that must be blind.  I can not see a second sheet on either printable where new content may be hiding.

In fact they both look incredibly identical.

So ummm.... sorry I can �t find the difference....

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=222235#thetop

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=221150#thetop

If I am wrong I would love to be told what the difference is.

Maybe.... just maybe.....  you accidently uploaded the same worksheet twice - when intending to upload two different worksheets.

So umm - no problem if you have made a mistake - I mean - you are only human as well.

Have a lovely eveningSmile

28 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Hi there.... I have just looked in the reporting page and your sheets from 26th and the 28th are indeed identical....
(And coming back here I see Vickii has beat me to what I was going to say....)

So to me they are the same... I am with Vickii on this one... please can you tell us where the difference is? maybe you have uploaded the wrong sheet?

28 Apr 2009     

Zora
Canada

Hmm.. I took a gander at those links and the only difference I could see was in the colour of the animals eyes... no wait, that �s just me Embarrassed... *cleans glasses*

Sorry both worksheets are identical. Maybe you made a mistake, I dunno. But till then I�ll have to say that the people who reported them were right. (btw, I wasn �t one of them... I ALWAYS leave my signature... )

28 Apr 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Hi

I am not a moderator.  However I just checked the links that Vickiii provided, and yes, they both look identical to me too.

Question  You have called them both flashcards, and yes they do both have the same letters missing.  I�m somewhat baffled because in your post you implied that your flashcards don �t have letters missing.  Maybe you can look again at what you uploaded.

Cheers

Jayho

EDIT 29APRIL - I see that you have changed it now.  Were you wrong in your judgement?  Were the moderators not blind afterall?  Do you still wish to delete all the moderators� points?  I am not a moderator however I feel that common courtesy necessitates some sort of explanation (apology) on your part.

28 Apr 2009