Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > eng789 again?    

eng789 again?

eng789
Israel

28 Apr 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Totally right Omarali.

eng789, please, you invited people to this discussion with your words:

At 8 pm tonight we start our INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS.

Before you boycott Israel -watch this.

If it doesn �t help  -- then get your comments and anti-politics sign ready.  Like everyone eles on the site,  I have the right to be happy for my country.

What did you think would happen? I have no probs with you saying Happy this or Happy that, but, please, remember we have arabs and muslims mates in this site and your words can be offensive to them.

Regards and Peace from Spain

28 Apr 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

It is so sad to see how these people who dont even know each other hate each other just for the fact they come from different religions, races and places.

Isn �t that a waste of time?
Isn �t that stupid?
Isn �t that lame?

Aren �t we all the same??? Dont we all defecate the same way? Dont we all cry? Dont we all feel hunger and thirst?
Do you feel like puking as I do when I see people hating each other like this? Who feels the same way? Raise your hand !!
We are supposed to stop this, not to nurture our children, students, brothers and friends to continue with these stupid wars....

God is only one, God is american, peruvian, brazilian, erupean, asian, black, yellow, red, white, green and from everywhere... no matter what there is only ONE GOD and I pray bless both of you...

Miss Melissa.

28 Apr 2009     

esosh
Turkey

"Victor, I think u need to supervise the forum (message board) and consider inapproriate msgs as junk... only msgs related 2 teaching styles, ideas.... can be published. "

I couldn �t agree more...

28 Apr 2009     

esosh
Turkey

Come, come, whoever you are,
Wanderer, idolater, worshiper of fire,
Come even though you have broken your vows a thousand times,
Come, and come yet again.
Ours is not a caravan of despair

28 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2