Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT.....?    

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT.....?

thomas2000
Czech Republic

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT.....?

AHOJ TO ALL THE GREAT CONTRIBUTORS (THX A LOT FOR ALL THE WORDERFUL WORKSHEETS!!),

I have just downloaded this worsheet
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=117502#thetop

and then tried to look for more flashcards on the internet. And I found this...exactly the same thing :-((
http://www.learnenglish.de/basics/weather.htm

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT? I AM OK WITH USING FREE ONLINE FLASHCARDS BUT SHOUDN�T THE CONTRIBUTOR CREATE HIS OWN WORKSHEET...?

THOMAS

13 Oct 2008      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

I think YOU think we are all stupid....
please you copied it or after you invented it someone copied your worksheet?????
I AM TIRED OF THIS MESS

14 Oct 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Hi Thomas,

I think that you should report it to Victor. The final decision is up to him.

14 Oct 2008     

vbpb
Mexico

Hi to everyone!!

Olinda.... I don�t understand your comment... probably �cause I�m to tired, anyways, I think Thomas is just reporting a stolen worksheet....

Thomas, Yes, it is IDENTICAL  to the one in the site you mentioned, and yes, you should report it as a stolen worksheet which by the way got already 47 downloads.

I have to admit that I agree with Olinda... I�m tired, sick and tired of people stealing worksheets... aren�t there any honest people on this planet anymore????

uffff!!!!

Greetings to all!!!
Take care and continue the good work!!!!

14 Oct 2008     

kaz76
United Kingdom

Yes Thomas you are right it is copied and should be reported to Victor.

Olinda, your comments to Thomas were quite harsh especially as he hasn�t done anything wrong - maybe you just misunderstood what he was saying - he said he downloaded it not uploaded it. 

14 Oct 2008