Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Pen pal    

Pen pal

Lihgf
Brazil

Pen pal

Hi everybody

I was talking with my students, and they asked me to try to find some pen pals for them. they are tired to send e-mails and now they want to send and receive letters and post cards from all over the world.

What do you think about it??

well i hope it works!

If you are interested send me an e-mail on: [email protected]

cheers 

14 Oct 2008      

tichorsergio
Mexico

Hello there,

My name�s Sergio and I�m an English teacher in Mexico. I give classes to sttudents who are in hish scchool level and they�re interested in having penpals too. They�re very interested in exchanging e-mails and chatting through the messenger. My students are between 14 and 17 years old.

Please send me more information. [email protected]

Best 

14 Oct 2008     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

we have already started sending e mails, but it will be ok to exchange letters,too,  if you want to contact me, i �ll send you my sts list.

regards

naby

14 Oct 2008     

karenp
United States

Hello, the pen pal idea appealed to me a lot. I kind of have an idea of how it works but if you could tell me more in detail how can I set it up it would be great! I think my students would like to do that.

14 Oct 2008     

Lihgf
Brazil

hello teachers

today here in Brazil is our day...Teacher�s day!!! so congratulations for you all

well i think that we should start changing the adresses and names.... my students are between 10 and 17.... so how are your ideas?

kisses and hugs

lizia

15 Oct 2008     

Lihgf
Brazil

if you prefer to use the MSN messenger to discuss this subject

here is my msn adress: [email protected]

15 Oct 2008