Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Fantastic!!!    

Fantastic!!!

yureca
Brazil

Fantastic!!!

I just read this and I wanted to share...

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small. The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible. The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah". The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?" The little girl replied, "Then you ask him".

LOL

30 Apr 2009      

carinocitalgonzalez
Mexico

TongueSmile

30 Apr 2009     

valfairyrose
Uruguay

I love kids!!! And that �s one of my reasons... they �re brilliants. They have an answer for everything
Thanks for that story!
Val

30 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Great story - but unfortunately - kids today sometimes have the " chutzpah  "  to asnwer that way.

Take care.
Barbara

30 Apr 2009     

mikicabl
Bosnia and Herzegovina

HugClapHugLOLApprove

30 Apr 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

LOL

30 Apr 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

ClapHugThumbs UpLOL

30 Apr 2009     

Homeless Turtle
United States

Thanks For Sharing Yureca!

One good joke deserves another...

A young teacher began a job at an elementary school and was eager to get to know the students. One day during recess the teaher noticed a girl standing by herself on one side of a playing field while the rest of the kids enjoyed a game of soccer at the other.

The teacher approached and asked if she was all right.

The girl said she was.

A little while later, however, the teacher noticed the girl was in the same spot, still by herself.

Approaching again, the teacher offered, "Would you like me to be your friend?"

The girl hesitated, then said, "Okay," looking at the teacher suspiciously.

Feeling that progress was being made, the teacher then asked, "Why are you standing here all alone?"

"Because," the little girl said with great exasperation, "I �m the goalie!" Clown

30 Apr 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

lol LOLLOL

THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!

30 Apr 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

KID �S JOKES

A little girl goes to see the doctor. She �s got a pea in one nostril, a grape in the other, and a string bean stuck in her ear. She says to the doctor, "I don �t feel good."

The doctor replies, "The problem is clear to me. You �re not eating right!"

30 Apr 2009