Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > animal day!!!    

animal day!!!

Damielle
Argentina

animal day!!!

In Argentina, April 29th is the Animal �s Day. So here I would like to pay homage to them!!!! they brighten our lives, don �t they??

30 Apr 2009      

valfairyrose
Uruguay

Damielle;
remember that we are animals too. And I want to say that i �m waiting for the day that "animal �s day" doesn �t exit any more, not even in a single country or nation.
Non-human animals must be free, and not considered as objects.
Here in my country we are fighting against a law that aprove animals deads in a big number just because they consider that they are too many.
Horses are another topic why we are fighting, they are in the streets, day and night, with sun and rain. STOP IT!

I Think this is a day to teach your children that animals needs the same things as us.

Kisses and I love animals a lot, i �m vegan for that reason. And one of my activities in free hours is help in shelters. I don �t have time for me... but for me is good spending that time with others that really need me.

Val

30 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

What a wonderful idea! 
What a sad boring life we would have if we couldn �t enjoy the wonders of the animals. 

I think dogs - for me because thing give you back so much love, warmth and they seem to understand how you feel.
Australian Bulldog clip artBoerboel clip artBassett Hound clip artBrazilian terrier clip artCanadian Inuit Dog clip artDogue de Bordeaux clip art

Caucasian Shepherd Dog clip artDogo puppy clip artOld English Terrier clip art Foxhound clip artElo clip artEnglish Setter 2 clip art
What is your favorite animal????????????

30 Apr 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

My favorite animal are DOGS, I love all the dogs because they are always there for you no matter what... Let me introduce my dog, "Lucas"

Me and my lovely puppy Lucas

30 Apr 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Thanks Julieta!! What a cute dog. Smile

Sadly my cat passed away a few months ago.
I love all animals but I miss my cat a lot.
She was nearly 16 when she died.

Happy Animal Day to animals around the world and to their owners too!!Smile

30 Apr 2009