Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Since when???    

Since when???

Portugal

Well, one downloads what one feels up to, since there is a preview of the worksheets.
Sometimes I download some worksheets, just because I found the idea interesting and I want to use it in another context.
I don �t understand why some people just complain about everything. I �ve been a teacher for a long time and I do appreciate every single small idea, but I guess this is a gift...
That �s why I love this site so badly...

:)))

30 Apr 2009     

fikretnns
Turkey

Although I teach university level students, I find most of the material here useful. If there is something I don �t like or something which I don �t think my students will like, then I adapt them or get an idea that I think might be useful when I �m teaching. So as some other contributors above have commented,  I do not see the point arguing about it.

30 Apr 2009     

Isabel Oliveira
Portugal

hello...

I teach young children and give ezxplanations to old ones and I think all worksheets are usefull..

I take some ideas and change it....

30 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2