Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Don ´t Miss the Annual Open House During Teacher Appreciation Week !    

Don ´t Miss the Annual Open House During Teacher Appreciation Week !

rmmd
Colombia

Don ´t Miss the Annual Open House During Teacher Appreciation Week !

Hi, dear colleagues!

I just want to remember you that during the week of May 4th, you can access the Learning A-Z websites for free!

The open house schedule is:

raz-kids.com : all week long
readinga-z.com: May 4th
sciencea-z.com: May 5th
writinga-z.com: May 6th
vocabularya-z.com: May 7th
reading-tutors.com: May 8th

I registered last year during this Teacher Appreciation Week and I could download for free ALL the material I wanted to. I highly recommend readinga-z! I could download all the collection and it is great.

If you have a username and password for any of the websites, you may use it to log into your account and activate your pass to the free website on the date indicated. If you are not a registered user, you must register, and use the username and password you receive throughout Open House. (You may have problems registering because the phone number and school is mandatory. I suggest you to look for an american phone number or the international code for calls to your country with a real number. I also suggest you to choose a school and grade from the  list since it is mandatory. In the zip/postal code you can write: none)

I hope you can enjoy this teacher appreciation week!

1 May 2009      

Mishuna
Argentina

Thank you so much for the tip...I �ve always wanted to download stuff from here!!!
I �ve just made an account!...

1 May 2009     

puddyd
Oman

Dont miss out on this fab offer. I also registered last year and I found the reading tutors very helpful for teaching phonetics and the writing tutors were fab too.
Make sure you have loads of space on your pc or go out and buy a flash because it is well worth it
Regards
Andrea ;O)

1 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

Thanks for reminding me,  I just registered.

Have a great weekend.
Barbara

1 May 2009